What is Sic Bo?
Sic Bo is a game of chance played with three dice thrown in a small container that vibrates and then stops after a short time. The throwing technique of the dice may vary depending on the casino. The name translates to “precious dice” from Chinese.
How do I play Sic Bo?
During the betting time, players have to place bets on what they think the dice will produce by using the on-screen table that shows an assortment of dice combinations.
Available bets for Sic Bo
The following bets are possible when playing Sic Bo:
- Big – If the total of the dice ends up being anywhere between 11 and 17. This is arguably the most popular bet when playing the game and it pays 1:1.
- Small – When the sum of the three dice totals between 4 and 10; it also pays 1:1.
- Odd – If you think the total of the dice will be an odd number.
- Even – If you think the total of the dice will be an even number.
- Specific Triples – This is when a particular number appears on all three dice, e.g. three fours. This bet pays 150:1, and it’s the least likely bet.
- Specific Doubles – This is when a specific number appears on at least two dice, e.g. two sixes; it pays 8:1.
- Any Triple – When all three dice land on the same number. This bet pays 30:1.
- Three Dice Total – Place a bet on any of the 14 betting areas from 4-17 on what you think will be the total sum of the three dice.
- Dice Combinations – If two of the dice show a particular blend of two numbers, such as a 1 and a 4. This bet pays 5:1.
- Single Dice Bet – If you place a bet on a specific number from 1-6 to appear on either one, two, or all three of the dice. These bets pay 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1, respectively.
Where can I play Sic Bo?
Sic Bo is one of the most popular games in Asia, and its popularity is growing around the world; check it out for yourself and play Sic Bo online at our Live Casino!