Immortal Romance Game Features
The Immortal Romance slot game might have been around for years but its features have stood the test of time. In fact, much like vampires that never die, this game lives on thanks to its slick design and impressive dynamics.
For example, when you set the five reels in motion, you’ll have 243 ways to make winning combinations. Not only that, movie-like soundtracks will play in the background as an ominous voice narrates the action. For all intents and purpose, the Immortal Romance slot is as much of a story as it is a game.
Of course, for a story to be engaging, it needs a cast of characters. In this game, the following symbols will take you on a journey through the dark corridors of an old mansion:
It's all about the Multipliers, which start at 2x and gradually increase all the way up to 15x. With mid volatility, it is a great choice for those risk-averse players.
- Card symbols
- The candle and scroll
- The old mansion
- The golden lion door knocker (scatter and jackpot symbol)
- The Immortal Romance game logo (the wild)
How to Play the Immortal Romance Slot
To play the Immortal Romance slot game, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Select your bet size. You can set the five reels in motion by betting between £0.30 and £30.
- Hit the play button to start a single spin.
- Wait for the reels to stop spinning. If you match three or more symbols from left to right across any of the active paylines, you’ll win prizes worth up to 200X your bet.
- Any wild symbols in view can substitute for any other symbol. Any win created by a wild will be doubled. Additionally, up to five wilds can be added to the reels at random.
- Finally, two or more scatters will unlock a prize worth between 1X and 200X your bet. Moreover, three or more scatters will trigger the Immortal Romance bonus round.
Immortal Romance Bonus Features
The fundamentals of Immortal Romance are solid and the fact each character has a story (which you can have read to you) is fantastic. However, the real reason this slot remains a hit is its free spins feature. When you trigger the Immortal Romance bonus round, you’ll enter the “Chamber of Spins”. Once inside this special room, you’ll see the four vampires. Each one has their own special powers and, the more times you enter the room, the more powers you’ll unlock.
The first time you activate the Immortal Romance bonus game, you’ll join Amber on a journey that involves ten free spins and a 5X multiplier. As you trigger more bonuses, other characters will come out to play.
Troy’s Bonus Game: Trigger the Immortal Romance bonus five times and you’ll get to join Troy. In this round, you’ll receive 15 free spins where bats can turn into symbols or multipliers worth up to 6X.
Michael’s Bonus Game: On your tenth visit to the Chamber of Spins, you’ll get to join Michael and his rolling reels. Here, you’ll receive 20 free spins with rolling reels that can multiply consecutive payouts up to a maximum of 5X.
Sarah’s Bonus Game: 15 triggers will activate Sarah’s bonus game. In this round, you’ll receive 25 free spins. To help boost your payout potential, wild vines can wrap around the third reels and transform symbols into wilds.
Reasons to Play the Immortal Romance Slot
When you combine standard payouts with the Immortal Romance bonus features, this game’s RTP comes out at 96.86%. That’s an impressive score and one of the reasons this Microgaming creation has stood the test of time.
Try these other slots too: