Play’n GO has finally released the sequel to their hugely popular Energoonz slot, with Reactoonz the latest – and almost certainly the only - intergalactic alien-themed title on our books. These loveable aliens are back, only this time on an even bigger scale thanks to a 7x7 reel grid instead of the 5x5 grid found on the original Energoonz game.
Reactoonz Game Features
The 7x7 reel grid is set within the backdrop of outer space, with lots of cutesy, friendly aliens for company on the reels. Its cartoon-style animations help to maintain a light-hearted feel, rather than a more sinister sci-fi atmosphere.
There are no less than nine base game symbols to get your head around. There is a quartet of low-value alien symbols, followed by four more high-value aliens. The vortex wild symbol is also in play and can replace any other alien symbol to improve winning combos. The most lucrative of all the symbols is the pink alien, which is worth the 750x base game jackpot when you land five on a payline.
You’ll soon realise that Reactoonz is different to most conventional slot games. There are no specific paylines in-play here. This means all you have to focus on is finding matching symbols on adjacent rows and reels.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage of this slot is set at 96.51%, which is around the industry average for a slot of this type.
How to Play Reactoonz
It’s pretty straightforward to set yourself up for a gaming session on the reels. You can set your stake yourself or hit the ‘Max Bet’ button if you prefer to play for the biggest payouts. You can also use the Autoplay function to play up to 100 spins with just a single click of your computer or mobile.
Whenever you land a winning combination of symbols, the Quantum Leap charge meters beside the reels increase by one. Once these meters are filled up with wins, they will randomly trigger one of the four following Quantum Leap bonuses:
- Implosion feature. Watch anywhere between three and six base symbols turn into wilds.
- Demotion feature. All low-value alien symbols are removed from the reels and the grid, giving you only the most lucrative alien symbols to play with.
- Alteration feature. One low-value alien symbol is selected at random, with all instances of that alien elsewhere on the grid transformed into other more valuable symbols.
- Incision feature. A vortex wild symbol appears in the middle of the grid, creating two diagonal lines running across the 7x7 grid, showing the same base symbol on adjacent lines.
Charge all five Quantum Leap meters to activate the Gargantoon feature, which plants a massive 3x3 wild in a random position on the grid to try and generate wild symbol combos. The Gargantoon has been known to drop up to eight new wilds on the grid too!
Find four matching alien symbols in a 2x2 square to also generate 2x2 Giantoonz with doubled wins attached.
Reasons to Play Reactoonz Slot
- Seven bonus games to explore. If it’s an action-packed slot that you are seeking, this is just the ticket. There are no less than seven bonus games waiting to be unlocked. There are four different Quantum Leap features that you can trigger, as well as the Instability, Giantoonz and Fluctuation modifiers. All of which make this an unparalleled slot for bonus action – at least in the Reactoonz universe!
- Built by an award-winning studio. The team at Play’n GO have been there, done it and got the t-shirt. They are one of the most established slot software studios on the planet. You can be sure of a slick animated slot experience, with immersive audio to boot.
- Cascading Reels feature. This title incorporates the Cascading Reels engine, with symbols dropping into place onto the 7x7 grid with every spin. Any symbols involved in winning combinations are immediately removed from the reels. New symbols fill the gaps left from the rows above, giving you a chance to land multiple symbol combos from a single spin!